Clayathon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment of retreat participants in any form.
Harassing behaviors include but are not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, nationality, polymer clay aptitude.
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
Clayathon participants violating these rules may be expelled from the retreat without a refund at the discretion of the event organizers.
To report harassment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address will be monitored during the duration of the retreat.